Talent Acquisition Manager
We're a small, passionate team building a product for 500,000+ users
You'll play a central role by helping each team make great decisions:
- Building a high-performing team
- We're a growing startup, backed by Europe's best SaaS investors
A bit of us: GitBook team and culture
We are looking for a talent manager to lead our hiring efforts and help us build a world class team.
Based in Lyon or Paris, your responsibilities will be:
- Source candidates (developers, sales, customer success manager…) from direct targeting, using all platforms, social networking and networking events
- Manage relationships with sourcing platforms, find the best way/tools to identify and attract candidates
- Lead interviews, offer letters and negociation package process and coordinate with the teams to ensure the process meets our internal recruitment policy
- Improve and enrich the candidate database
Employer branding and Campus management
- Foster our employer brand
- Organize events, meetups
- Improve our internal process
- Assist in retention and employee development (training, benefits…)
Your role is very strategic as you are willing to contribute to build a high-performing team (first employee for some roles).
Minimum 3+ years experience as a headhunter or recruiter in a tech company / startup
HR skills (onboarding, employee follow up, career development…)
Fluent in French and English
Our ideal candidate is a passionate and investigative recruiter who wants to provide a best-in-class recruiting experience.
They are flexible and able to recruit different functions for a variety of technologies.
They are a creative learner who can think out of the box.
They are an achiever who thrive and adapt in fast-changing and hands-on environment.
- A workplace where you can learn and grow
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!