Support Specialist (Lyon or Paris)
We're a small, passionate team building a product for 500,000+ users
You'll play a central role by helping each team make great decisions:
- Building data-powered features
- Guiding product changes through data insights
- Leading growth experiments
- Figuring out untapped opportunities
- We're a growing startup, backed by Europe's best SaaS investors
A bit of us: GitBook team and culture
We are the people who care. We believe that our users deserve the support that they need. To achieve this goal, we think that the role of support isn't limited to simply answering tickets, but that it extends to working closely with the product team, the developers, the designers and the sales team. You are driven by a real desire to help our users, so your opinion should matter.
With over 500,000 registered users, we at GitBook are working hard to create the best documentation tool ever. And because we believe great things are made by great people, we are looking for a great new Support Representative.
You’ll be working closely with every single team within GitBook. You’ll have a look at and an opinion about upcoming features, you’ll be writing parts of our documentation, you’ll discuss with our sales team about adding humanity to a simple e-mail.
You will be the voice of our users within the team, as you share their feedbacks and feelings about our product, to stay on the right path. You will be the voice of GitBook as you interact with our users by email, Twitter or Facebook.
- Your writing skills are excellent and you simply won't send a generic reply to anyone. Every postcard you ever sent was an absolute delight and brought joy to their recipients. You use words like a jeweler.* You are familiar with new technologies, you can plug a USB cable the right way around on the first try and you don't even make a big deal out of it.For your family and friends, you are the one to call everytime they are in trouble. Anything from “The printer doesn’t print but it was working this morning” to “I'm pretty sure the house in on fire, any quick fix?”* The boat is sinking in the middle of a raging sea but you’re as calm as a lake. Your patience and your empathy could have been an inspiration to Gandhi.* You love solving issues and investigating problems. You don’t watch TV anymore because you found the solution of any Sherlock episodes before the opening credits.
- You have experience in writing documentations or knowledge bases.* Your social-media skills are over 9000.* You already faced customers in trouble and you knew how to switch their frustration to satisfaction.* You asked for encyclopedias and dictionaries when you were young.
- We can’t wait to read more about you and why you’re the one we’re looking for. Instead of a simple CV, send us an email explaining what you could bring to the team and how your previous projects and experiences could be a game changer. If you have any written work or a Twitter account, that could helps a lot too.
- A dynamic environment where you can grow and learn