Customer Success Rep
GitBook is a documentation platform with over 500,000 registered users.
Teams of all sizes use GitBook to manage their documentation, everything from product/API docs to internal team docs and knowledge bases.
We're looking to hire our first customer success representative to ensure we do a good job at supporting and satisfying our customers :)
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, adoption, retention and overall success
- Work with our sales team to successfully onboard larger accounts
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully utilizing the product (or likely to churn) using product data, queries and information to support your analysis and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Evaluate customers that have been lost or churned identifying reasons for churn and building a strategy to win customers back
- Ensure all support issues are resolved quickly and assign issues to engineering when required
- Be the voice of the customer inside GitBook and help the product team to prioritize their work on customer-facing issues
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- A dynamic environment where you can grow and learn