We are looking for an Administration manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures for our France based offices.
As GitBook Administration Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an environment where individuals and the organization can thrive as we continue to grow & scale.
The Administration Operations/Human Resources function is one that will support and align with the organization’s business goals, objectives, and strategies while also honoring each individual’s contribution to and journey at GitBook. You will interact closely with all members of the team while helping to define and advance our mission-driven and core-value culture.
As our first dedicated Administration hire, you will lead the people function for all of our employees, and work out of our Lyon office (France).
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations (French law)
- People Operations
- Develop, scale, and implement HR programs, processes, and systems related to: workforce planning, employment law compliance, employee happiness, reviews, employee records, leaves of absence, compensation & benefits, etc.
- Lead employee culture initiatives
- Manage payroll and benefits
- Ensure that our company is in compliance of all labor and safety laws for employees (France)
- Office management:
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties
- Organize and supervise other office activities (event planning etc.)
- Fluent French and English
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- A team player with leadership skills
- Flexibility (Remote and flexible hours)