Head of Growth/Marketing
We are looking for a talented and ambitious person to head our growth efforts. You’ll join a small but ambitious team, building a product used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. We have strong and organic growth, with lots of room for improvement and low hanging fruit ready to be picked by the right person.
At the intersection of marketing and tech, candidate will be in charge of understanding developers feedback, exploring new marketing opportunities (acquisition, branding and distribution), and bringing new leads with a growth hacker kind of mentality.
Candidate doesn't need to be a developer, but will have a good understanding of technical questions and developer mindset.
Candidate will be able to move quickly, execute without defined processes in place, exploring new options, and monitoring results with a numbers-driven approach.
A bit of us: GitBook team and culture
- Ensuring we have the right analytics in place to optimize each step of our funnel
- That provide actionable product insight
- Working hand in hand with the product and engineering team to figure out which features to launch or need to be optimized based on analytics
- Customer success/happiness
- Curious and willing to learn
- General understanding of software
- Experience of marketing for tech/SaaS products
- Basic experience of Mixpanel, Intercom or equivalent
- Past startup experience (as founder/co-founder or employee)
- Experience with development or tech products
- Experience working with the open source community
- Basic experience of SaaS marketing tools
- Inbound Sales
- Fluent English
- Prior Git/GitBook/GitHub knowledge
- Flexibility (Remote and flexible hours)