Inside Sales Rep - SMBs
As our first inside sales rep, you will be working with our CEO to drive the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using GitBook most effectively. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you enjoy working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us!
- Educate customers on the value of GitBook in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the GitBook buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
GitBook solves documentation for teams. Empowering startups and tech companies of all-sizes to document everything from their APIs & products to their internal processes (engineering, sales, on-boarding, ...).