Office & Admin Manager
What you’ll do:
You'll play a central role by maintaining a welcoming workplace.
You’ll based in our office in Lyon (Confluence) and your missions will include:
- Maintaining a well-organized and welcoming workplace (lunch time including)
- Proactively ensure office supplies, fruits, foods and drinks are stocked
- Organizing internal and team events (offsites, team activities...)
- Assisting in planning external events (meetups, talks, fairs)
- Helping reinforce our internal processes and communication
Admin finance and HR
- Assisting in the onboarding process of new employees within the team (legal)
- Responsible for processing all necessary equipment for new hires (laptops, keys etc.)
- Contributing in the employer brand: content, community management
- Assisting in the accounting and finance operations (liaise with the charter accountant, auditors, consultants)
We’re looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member, eager to learn with GitBook as we scale:
- Excellent people skills and strong sense of service, you love making life easier for your team
- Highly motivated, with a "can do" attitude, you are a problem solver
- Very organized and resilient, you can juggle between different tasks
- You have previous experience as an assistant or an office manager, ideally within a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in French and good English skills
Accounting skills would be a bonus.
This list is not exhaustive and will be updated with GitBook evolution.