As a software engineer you will be a core addition to our technical team, you will contribute to improve and design both new and existing features, everything from the core book toolchain (book format), the website, collaboration tools and backend servers. It’s an exciting but challenging opportunity to be part of a growing startup with a passionate founding team.
- Design and implement awesome new features
- Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise
- HTML/CSS / React – not a web designer, but extremely good at implementing markup
- Passion to automate and document everything.
- Ability to own projects end-to-end
- Experience with social coding tools like Git and GitHub
- Experience developing and releasing open source software
- Other languages/frameworks (e.g. Go, React)
- Performance optimization
- Design skills
- Amazon Web Services (AWS e.g. S3, EC2)
- Command Line Interfaces
- Past startup experience (as founder/co-founder or employee)
Perks and Benefices:
- Flexibility (Remote and flexible hours)