Software Engineer - Internship
As a software engineer intern you'll be an integral part of our product team. Depending on your interests, your internship could focus on everything from Improving UI/UX, optimizing performance, designing APIs for external developers, improving our QA setup, or designing and shipping key product features. You will enjoy autonomy and quality mentoring to make sure your internship is fruitful. It’s an exciting but challenging opportunity to be part of a growing startup with a passionate founding team.
End-of-study internship (~6 months)
- Write code that is maintainable, clear, concise, and performant.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in a vibrant and inspiring environment.
- See the technicalities not as a goal, but as a means to improve the product and the end-user experience.
- Learn to be autonomous in your work.
- Take ownership of your work and its quality.
Tools and technologies:
You will be working with the following stack
- HTML/CSS/React – not necessarily a web designer, but good at implementing markup
- Desire to own projects end-to-end
- Understanding of social coding tools like Git and GitHub
- Good written English level
- Experience developing and releasing open source software
- Passion to automate and document everything
- Experience using others web technologies or frameworks
- Taste for functional programming and type systems
- Taste for QA and testing
- Taste for performance optimization
- Design skills
- Command Line Interfaces
- Past startup experience
- Trust and autonomy
- Quality mentoring
- Cool people and environment