Data Scientist (Lyon or Paris)
We're a small, passionate team building a product for 500,000+ users
You'll play a central role by helping each team make great decisions:
- Building data-powered features
- Guiding product changes through data insights
- Leading growth experiments
- Figuring out untapped opportunities
- We're a growing startup, backed by Europe's best SaaS investors
A bit of us: GitBook Culture and Team
We're looking for a data scientist with a passion for killer robots great products.
What we need your help with:
Empowering the company to make great decisions, backed by data.
Day to day you will:
- Help us build smart data-powered features
- Work with growth to identify new opportunities (conversion retention, churn)
- Work with product to design, ship & improve features
- Work with sales to improve their tooling and data (lead qualification, ...)
- Work with the Founders & CEO to track key performance metrics
- Improve the quality and relevance of the company's data
Who you are
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are a pragmatist, who values hard data over anecdotes
- Care about the "big picture" and (business) impact
- Like getting to the bottom of things
- Can get your hands dirty and write code when needed
- Understand the value of funnels, cohorts, ...
- Have a product mindset and enjoy working with people outside your area of expertise.
- 📊Mixpanel or Amplitude
- 🐍 Python
- 🐼 Pandas
- 🧪 Scikit-Learn
- 📋 Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- 🧠 Machine learning
- 📜 NLP
- 🔎 Content Retrieval, Q&A
- 👾 Spam detection
- 🔮 Tensorflow, Keras, ...
- A workplace where you can learn and grow